AppleWorks 6.2.8, 6.2.9 (For Macintosh® users)
*Screen layout varies by your OS.
For "Document Type" select Drawing and
for "File Format" select All Available.
Select the target picture from the list and click Open.
Click Window-->Page View to open the page layout dialog.
Click Format-->Document and
set all "Margins" to 0 and all "Size"
to 1. Click OK.
Click Option-->Object Size... to view the picture size.
Reduce its size close to Photo L(Borderless) (3.87 × 5.86 inch)
without changing the horizontal to vertical ratio.
Put the picture in left position of the window.
- Click File, Page setup... to open the Page setup dialog.
- Select Photo L(Borderless) for "Paper Size".
- Select the appropriate setting based on your needs for "Orientation".
Click OK to close the window.
- Click Option, Object Size... to view the picture size again.
Again, adjust the picture size close to Photo L(Borderless)
(3.87 × 5.86 inch) without changing the horizontal to vertical ratio
to fit the picture to the target paper size.
- Click File, Print... to open the "Print" dialog.
Set the printer properties to print the picture one by one as shown below..
- Click Print.